Whole Foods Market Midwest Becomes the Exclusive Retailer for W3LL PEOPLE Products in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin
W3LL PEOPLE is thrilled to announce the launch of its luxurious, nontoxic, high-performance makeup at 18 Whole Foods Market Midwest stores, following the company’s hugely successful launch at the Whole Foods Market Global flagship store in Austin, Texas last month. The addition of W3LL PEOPLE products to Whole Foods Market Midwest stores makes the world’s leading natural and organic foods grocer the exclusive retailer for W3LL PEOPLE products in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin.
W3LL PEOPLE’s modern approach to beauty is built on simplicity, authenticity and performance, and the state-of-the-art, all-natural formulas effortlessly deliver flawless coverage and soothing protection that’s unbelievably light. Building upon its breakthrough success within the prestige beauty category, W3LL PEOPLE is excited to lead the charge in the premiumization of natural beauty within the masstige channel. Partnering with Whole Foods Market provides unprecedented access to healthy, honest, high performance makeup for everyone all across the country looking to making smarter, healthier choices in their beauty routine.
“W3LL PEOPLE has happily taken on the challenge of proving that prestige beauty and wellness are not mutually exclusive,” said James Walker, co-founder of W3LL PEOPLE. “We are thrilled to be launching at 18 Whole Foods Market Midwest stores and having the company be the exclusive retailer for our clean beauty products in the area. As the go-to authority in high quality natural and organic products, Whole Foods Market is the perfect partner for W3LL PEOPLE.”
The complete list of Whole Foods Market Midwest locations that will now carry 48 natural makeup must-haves from W3LL PEOPLE includes:
- Edgewater – 6009 N. Broadway Ave.
- Gold Coast – 30 W. Huron
- Lincoln Park – 1550 N. Kingsbury St.
- Streeterville – 255 E. Grand Ave.
- Elmhurst – 215 S. Route 83
- Evanston – 2748 Green Bay Rd.
- Northbrook – 840 Willow Rd.
- Naperville – 2607 W. 75th St.
- Schaumburg – 750 N. Martingale Rd.
- Willowbrook – 6300 Kingery Hwy.
- Rochester Hills – 2918 Walton Blvd.
- Edina – 7401 France Ave. S.
- Maple Grove – 12201 Elm Creek Blvd. N.
- St. Louis – 4577 W. Pine Blvd, Opening May 25, 2016
- Town and Country – 1160 Town and Country Crossing
- Omaha – 10020 Regency Cir.
- Milwaukee – 2305 N. Prospect Ave.
- Wauwatosa – 11100 Burleigh St.
In celebration of the launch, the following initiatives will take place:
- W3LL PEOPLE Gift With Purchase at Whole Foods Market Midwest locations carrying the brand April 29 – May 1, while supplies lasts
- W3LL PEOPLE makeup demonstrations at Whole Foods Market locations carrying the brand on April 30 and May 1, dates vary depending on location
- Meet the Maker event with co-founder Shirley Pinkson at Whole Foods Market Kingsbury, 1550 N. Kingsbury St on May 14
W3LL PEOPLE products will be debuting in additional Whole Foods Market regions across the country in the coming months.
Please stay tuned at www.w3llpeople.com or sign up for our emails to receive alerts about locations launching near you!