The reviews are in and the green beauty world is officially loving our new Bio Base Baked Foundation! We can’t wait to tell you more about these innovative new products! W3LL PEOPLE Bio Base Baked Foundation is a powerful, plant-based foundation that leaves your skin flawless and glowing with antioxidant rich ingredients like Squalane and Honokiol. Bio Base is plant based, vegan, USDA certified organic, free of GMOs, gluten, and crappy ingredients. It is a versatile foundation that combines everything you love about cream and liquid foundation into the simple, easy-to-apply, travel-friendly powder!
Because we love multi-use products and versatility, we’ve formulated Bio Base Baked Foundation to be applied either wet or dry, so that you can achieve the coverage and finish you desire! Both application processes are simple, but each produces a gorgeous and different result. See below for our simple guide to applying our Bio Base Baked Foundation.
- Swirl the W3LL PEOPLE Kabuki Brush into the foundation tray.
- Swipe the Kabuki Brush onto the skin using broad downward strokes.
- Repeat using thin layers until you have built up your desired coverage.
- Lightly dampen a flat foundation brush and tap to get rid of excess moisture.
- Press the brush onto the foundation tray, gently covering the bristles with foundation.
- Apply to the center of face, working outward with long strokes and blending into skin with brush or fingertips.
Use the guide below to find your perfect shade of Bio Base Baked Foundation, which is currently available in a range of 6 good-for-you shades:
Get totally baked by finishing with our Bio Baked Bronzer Powder and Bio Baked Brightening Powder to contour, highlight, and set! Bio Baked Bronzer and Bio Baked Brightener are formulated with the same high-quality ingredients to layer perfectly over your foundation continuing to amplify the high vibe coverage.